A few new reports have come out lately about the Sahel and the Horn of Africa, all of which may interest readers:
- Nimo-Ilhan Ali, “Going on Tahriib: The Causes and Consequences of Somali Youth Migration to Europe” (Rift Valley Institute)
- Jennifer Cooke and Thomas Sanderson, “Militancy and the Arc of Instability: Violent Extremism in the Sahel” (Center for Strategic and International Studies, .pdf)
- Abdisaid Abdi, “Islamist Extremism in East Africa” (Africa Center for Strategic Studies, .pdf)
- “Burkina Faso: Preserving the Religious Balance” (International Crisis Group, .pdf)
- Lesley Warner, “The Disintegration of the Military Integration Process in South Sudan (2006–2013)” (Stability)
In the comments, please feel free to alert of us about any other new reports.